Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Haven't found any information on this so Far

From: Ashley Jones <angelike72000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:53:15 -0700 (PDT)
As the subject title states, I have yet to find any information on what I'm
currently researching.  So here is the scenario, I want to make sure that the
content of the message that is being sent on the network conforms to ranges that
have been defined for the message content.  I have created a function in a
header file that will look at all the fields of a message and compare them to
the range.

The question I have is if I can make a call to a "C" function that has been
defined within a struct as the message is on the network?  Or better yet if you
could explain how someone can call user defined functions that have been defined
in other files, that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Truly Frustrated with WireShark