Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] dissector array display handling

From: "Manthos S." <s.manthos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:07:40 +0200
Dear experts,

i am about to improve my dissector (diverse LTE Protocols).

Is there any array handling in wireshark code to use for displaying the arrays of data properly in the packet details field?

What i mean: I want to display the content of the arrays in an array style with box brackets. I should be able to choose how many elements of the array should be displayed by getting a value from somewhere else in the packet with tvb_get for example.

I appreciate every answer!
Have a nice Day
Spanos