Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wiki: Presentations about Wireshark

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:00:26 -0500
Thanks Jeff for starting the page.  You asked for suggestions:

How about some of the lovemytool articles/presentations?
Wireshark & Windows 7 (by Joke Snelders):
http://www.lovemytool.com/blog/2009/08/joke_snelders4.html
Etc.

There are also various presentations available on youtube that could be
linked.  I think there are quite a lot though so rather than listing
each one individually, which would also be very difficult to keep up to
date, it might be good enough just to link to the main youtube site.

- Chris
P.S. The main wiki page, http://wiki.wireshark.org/FrontPage currently
has a typo:
"Presentations: Tones of interesting material on Wireshark"
                ^^^^^