Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] win-setup.sh text mode

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:44:52 -0500
Gerald Combs wrote:

Would setting win-setup.sh's svn:eol-style to "LF" help?

I thought about that:

That solution works as long as someone doesn't edit the file locally and somehow convert the line-endings to dos-style; (I guess this may be a bit far-fetched).

My (slight) preference: keep the current hack since it's explicit and visible.

"setting win-setup.sh's svn:eol-style to "LF""
would be a bit "hidden".   :)