Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How can I use preferences from other dissectors?

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:47:48 -0800 (PST)
I am building a heuristic dissector that shares a common tcp port used by other dissectors.  This same port is used in my dissector and thus must be checked as part of the heuristic testing.  This port can be changed in other modules.  Is there a method to read the configuration data from another module into my dissector?

Thanks as always.
Alex Lindberg