Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Time for a new development release?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:35:07 +0200
Gerald Combs schrieb:
Ulf Lamping wrote:
Hi!

My colleagues would like to use the latest PROFINET dissector
enhancements, that are not part of the stable release.

The latest development release 1.1.3 at
http://www.wireshark.org/download.html is a bit, well, outdated.

I don't like to advise my colleagues to use the daily builds, as they
are sometimes "problematic".

Maybe it's time for a new devel release?

I was hoping to get 1.0.9 out in the next week or so. I could do a
development release shortly after, or at the same time.

Hi!

No problem, I'm not in a hurry if it will take a week or two.

The roadmap[1] was mentioning 1.3.0 for Q4 2009 which would then be a bit late :-)

Thanks for taking care ...

Regards, ULFL

[1] http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Roadmap