Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] error during the compilation.

From: Aurélien Decagny <funtim78@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:51:52 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to compile Wireshark, but it doesn't work very well...
I have Windows XP (32-bits) on my computer.
One month ago, I already managed to compile Wireshark with the developer's guide. After the 1.2.1 version was out, I thought I should update my sources. So I did so, tried to re-compilate, and it didn't work. I uninstalled all the programs (Visual C++, python, Cygwin...), restarted my computer, and installed again all of them following the guide. But I still have the same error when I compile (nmake -f Makefile.nmake all) :

nmake fatal error U1077 c:\cygwin\bin\perl.EXE : return code '0x1'
Stop

And I don't find any solution on the Internet.
So where is the problem?
I thought it was Cygwin, so I "uninstalled it" (delete the Cygwin folder in fact seems to be ths only way of uninstalling) and reinstall it, but I still have the same problem.

So what should I try to solve this problem?

Regards

Aurelien

Discutez sur Messenger où que vous soyez ! Mettez Messenger sur votre mobile !