Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] win 64 wireshark build

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:26:00 -0400
Ok...than I will have to update and go from there.

What should I download then..??

I have a 32 bit machine trying to use the cross compilers to build a 64 bit dissector.

should I grab the win32 or win64..??

Thanks,
Brian

Gerald Combs wrote:
Brian Oleksa wrote:

MY config.nmake file: ... When I change platform to win64...I did pick
up the win64 libs.....but it stil doesn't work....any suggestions..??*

# $Id: config.nmake 26553 2008-10-25 14:33:34Z wmeier $

# Some more informations about the settings in this file, can be found
# in the file README.win32 and the Developer's Guide (available online).

##### Target platform #####
# Only "win32" is valid (for now).
# This can be defined in the system environment.
!IFNDEF PLATFORM
PLATFORM=win64
!ENDIF

It looks like you're using sources from last October. As the comments
say, only "win32" was valid at that time.