Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 29156: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:43:56 +0200
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM, <etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Log:
 size_t -> int to make the Win64 build bot happy.

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
packet-bacapp.c: In function 'fConvertXXXtoUTF8':
packet-bacapp.c:6760: warning: passing argument 3 of 'g_iconv' from incompatible pointer type
packet-bacapp.c:6760: warning: passing argument 5 of 'g_iconv' from incompatible pointer type

--
Stig Bjørlykke