Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding mp2t sub dissector

From: Frederic Turmel <fred.turmel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:51:08 -0700
Hi, I'm trying to build a plugin to dissect the payload of an mpeg transport packet. I'm using the following to add my plugin:

dissector_add("mp2t.pid", 0x00001f76, pluginHandle);

However when I build the code, wireshark crash at startup.

Is there another way to add a dissector based on the PID number?

Thanks
FredT