Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to capture udp data?

From: Siva S <s.siva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:26:12 +0530
Hi,

I'm using udp port no 4635 in one machine. Also, I tried out with different port nos. Wireshark on different machine within the same subnet is not capturing this udp data. If I'm using the wireshark in the same machine where the udp data is on, then it's working fine. Can anyone help me in this?. I want to capture the data in some other machine.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Siva S