Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 29037: /trunk/diameter/ /trunk/diame

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 23:19:50 +0200
Thanks Bill I missed that.
Regards
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Bill Meier
Skickat: den 9 juli 2009 22:59
Till: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 29037: /trunk/diameter/
/trunk/diameter/: dictionary.xml

> Log:
>  Update 3GPP AVP:s
>
> Directory: /trunk/diameter/
>   Changes    Path              Action
>   +178 -55   dictionary.xml    Modified

Anders:

The following messages now appear when I build wireshark & etc on
Windows....

Are they related to the above commit ?

(Maybe you've already noticed this.  :)

Bill

<snip>
wireshark-gtk2\tshark.exe -G | perl doc\dfilter2pod.pl
doc\wireshark-filter.pod.template > doc\wireshark-filter.pod

Diameter Dictionary: AVP Bearer-Operation has a list of values but isn't
of a 32-bit or shorter integral type
Diameter Dictionary: AVP Bearer-Control-Mode has a list of values but
isn't of a 32-bit or shorter integral type
Diameter Dictionary: AVP Network-Request-Support has a list of values
but isn't of a 32-bit or shorter integral type
Diameter Dictionary: AVP IP-CAN-Type has a list of values but isn't of a
32-bit or shorter integral type
Diameter Dictionary: AVP QoS-Negotiation has a list of values but isn't
of a 32-bit or shorter integral type
Diameter Dictionary: AVP QoS-Upgrade has a list of values but isn't of a
32-bit or shorter integral type
Diameter Dictionary: AVP Session-Release-Cause has a list of values but
isn't of a 32-bit or shorter integral type