Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Do we still support a build without gtk?

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:22:57 +0200
Dear,

it still works...

Sorry for the noise.

Best regards
Michael

On Jul 8, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Michael Tüxen wrote:

Dear all,

it was possible to have only glib on a system, not gtk, and
build tshark. Do we still want to support this?

Currently a ./configure stops with

checking for python... /usr/bin/python
checking for doxygen... no
checking for doxygen... no
./configure: line 20378: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBGNUTLS,'
./configure: line 20378: `  PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBGNUTLS, gnutls >=
1.2.0,'

Best regards
Michael