Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] VB: [Wireshark-commits] rev 28920: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: hostlist

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 20:14:44 +0200
Hi,
:
uat_load.c
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '..\mkstemp.c'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\nmake
.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
:
In makefile.nmake in epan/ ther is:
# (Windows only) Copy some sources from /trunk to /trunk/epan.
# It is a cleaner to compile these sources separately with this makefile
than
# using the object code compiled by the makefile in /trunk for both
dynamically
# and statically linking

mkstemp.c: ..\mkstemp.c
	set copycmd=/y