Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Raw Fibre Channel dissector

From: kahou lei <kahou82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:01:34 -0700
Hi,

Is there an existing DLT value that I can dissect raw fibre channel packet? I saw there is a fibre channel dissector (packet-fc.c) but I cannot find a DLT value corresponse to it.

If there is no such DLT value, can you give me some direction on how to extend my local wireshark build so that the I can use the fibre channel dissector?

Thanks,
Kahou