Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] heuristic Dissector for Dummies

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:50:20 +0200
Peter Johansson schrieb:
Nicely put Ulf! This information is certainly a candidate for addition to the Wireshark Wiki.

Thanks!

While writing it, I was having in mind to put it into the sources doc dir. As it turns out, this info might also be of general interest for the common WS user - so I'm not sure where's the best place to put it.

Concrete ideas?

Regards, ULFL