Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Successful src compile output ver:1.0.2

From: "Kyle Barrett" <spoon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:39:52 -0500
Hello
I successfully compiled WireShark 1.0.2 on Slackware Linux 12.1 w/kernel 2.6.26.
I have attached the output of the configure, compile and make install processes.
I have also included output from; uname -a, dmesg, and gtk-config --version.
Let me know if anything else is needed.
It does work.

L8r
spoon

---
known to cause insanity in laboratory mice