Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Rx Interface Decoding

From: "Bastiani, David" <dbastiani@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:32:23 -0400
I have created an XML file for Rx interface decodes as specified in the
3GPP TS 29.214 V7.5.0 (2008-05) specification.  To accomplish this I:

1. Created a file rxpolicy.xml and placed it in C:\Program
Files\Wireshark\diameter
2. Modified my C:\Program Files\Wireshark\diameter\dictionary.xml file
to reference it the rxpolicy.xml file.

How do I go about getting this added to the mainline Wireshark builds so
the community as a whole can use it?

It might make better sense to rename it from rxpolicy.xml to TGPPRx.xml
but I'm more interested in getting it included then nit picking over
names.

Thanks,
/dave