Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Using C++ Library in Wireshark

From: "Chirag Lathia" <chirag.lathia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:11:42 -0700
Hi list,

I have written a dissector plugin for a protocol that is working well. Now, I wish to extend this dissector, and for that I will need to use an already compiled C++ Library. I do not have much experience with C++, so any help would be appreciated.

My dissector is in C, and if I can call the methods in the C++ library, that would be great. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this. I am compiling it on win32 using nmake (compiler: cl).

Thanks,
Chirag Lathia.