Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to write statistics of wireshark into MySQL database

From: justin <justinliu7@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:16:35 +0800
Hi everyone! Recently I'm trying to write a network manager
application.But after the wireshark deal with the packets over the
internet,I want to write the information of them into mysql database.But
I really don't where should I motify.I will be extremely grateful if
anyone could help me and tell me what to do.