Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Lint of packet-tcp.c

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:45:21 -0400
The changes look good to me.  I re-ran lint on the updated file (with
some of the warnings taken out just to make it a little bit easier to
scan).  There are still a couple of "Possible use of null pointer"
warnings that show up that seem to have merit and might also need some
attention.  The first one is:
                        tcpinfo->seq = msp->seq;
epan\dissectors\packet-tcp.c(1615) : Warning 613: Possible use of null
pointer
    'msp' in left argument to operator '->' [Reference: file
    epan\dissectors\packet-tcp.c: lines 1482, 1504]

Thanks,
Chris

[snip]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.