Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] LLRP dissector support

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:16:47 +0200
Hi,

What you could do is compile your own Wireshark version with this patch included and test the hell out of it. ;) It's 216 kB of source code to review, I'm not sure if anyone can allocate his spare time on it on short notice.

Thanx,
Jaap

Paul Dietrich wrote:

Me too!  I can't wait to have this in the production wireshark.  Right
now we are relying on a protocol dissector at
http://www.llrp.org/tools/decode.html which is very tedious compared to
wireshark.  Is there something I can do to help?

Regards

Paul