Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Deploying 'default' properties with installation

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:55:36 +0400
Hi Scott,

Sorry, I misunderstood your requirement and am not familiar with this part.

But, having had a quick look at the related files, it seems you will
have to create a customized installer which copies over your
customized files settings to the correct location. Based on your
requirements, I think these would be the following files:
%APPDATA%\Wireshark\disabled_protos
%APPDATA%\Wireshark\preferences

Or perhaps, it might be better to create a customized profile by
creating a directory called %APPDATA%\profiles\custom_name and having
these files there, and then asking users to switch to this profile
when required.

Abhik.