Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Deploying 'default' properties with installation

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:15:20 +0100
Hi guys
I'm wondering what my options are in terms of preconfiguring an installation for a specific environment.
We have our own custom dissector which is a stub of GIOP, and I'd like to disable PARLAY, TANGO and DNP 3 which can cause problems with our dissector.
There are a couple of other tweaks to standard preferences for IP and TCP which I'd like to change too -
Ideally I'd set up two new config profiles for the two modes (i.e. one for legacy code, one of current code reflecting our two plugins)
Is this possible?

Many thanks
Scott