Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Display filter syntax checking

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 20:14:19 +0400
Hi Everyone,

The display filter syntax checking (background colour red/green/amber)
seems to be broken in SVN (at least on my SVN Rev 25800 on WinXP Pro
SP2). Is this the side effect of someone's ongoing work (bug 2581
e.g.)?

For example, I am able to type tcp<space> which turns the colour
green, and then I can type anything whatsoever after that, it remains
green. This doesn't happen in 1.0.2.

If anyone asks me to open a bug, I will, but I just wanted to make
sure that no one is already aware of this and working on it.

Regards,
Abhik