Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows build environment changes

From: Nathan Jennings <njen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 20:35:59 -0400
Using VS 2008 Pro:

I updated to svn 25939 and did nmake setup/distclean. I have config.nmake pulling in Wpd_Pack automatically for capturing (i.e. I'm not referencing my local winpcap copy).

I'm getting farther than I was a week or so ago: I can now use the file open dialog, but when I try to open a capture file, I get the generic MS crash dialog with:

AppName: wireshark.exe	 AppVer: 1.0.99.0	ModName: msvcr90.dll
ModVer: 9.0.21022.8	 Offset: 0002f9bb

Any manual changes needed on my part to tweak the build for this to work?

Thanks, -Nathan