Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Can get asn2wrs to compile at all

From: Ruud Schramp <ruudschramp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

this is probably a FAQ item, but I can't find it.

I am trying to build a disector for a ASN1 description. I followed the description in http://wiki.wireshark.org/Asn2wrs but it seems thah asn2wrs isn't even called on ANY of the files in /asn1   Am I missing something stupig (e.g. a configure switch or a make parameter??)

Best regards,

Ruud