Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-dcm.c:960: warning: pointer type mismatch in conditio

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:43:32 -0400

david_aggeler@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for all the check-in work and sorry for some of the headache.
I will follow up on the issues left and supply a patch promptly.

Since the static definition will grow soon (+100kB), is there a recommended way outside the main .c file or should I merge before submitting the patch?

You mean dcm_uid_data[] (or one of the other arrays) will grow by 100kB?? Wow. I'm not sure what to think about that but anyway it couldn't go in a header file.

Maybe it shouldn't be in the code at all but rather in an input file?