Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25641: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: libwire

From: "Michael A. McCartney" <mccart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:07:34 -0500
All,

Upgraded to latest SVN and now get this when trying
to run wireshark:

wireshark: error while loading shared libraries: libwsutil.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas to resolve this?

Thanks-Mike

morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=25641