Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem editing Wiki

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:16:27 -0700

On Jul 27, 2008, at 3:57 AM, Jaap Keuter wrote:

Content spammers caused this domain to be added to the blocked domain list.

So where is that blocked domain list? I don't see smsforum.net in the BadContent or LocalBadContent page.

According to

	http://smsforum.net/

"The online discussion forum has been shutdown in accordance with the wind-down timetable for smsform.net[sic]", so perhaps it's OK to let SMS Forum references back in.

Of course, given the shutdown, those references will eventually go out of date....