Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem editing Wiki

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:56:34 +0400
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but can't think of
anywhere else right now. I am trying to edit wiki.wireshark.org/SMPP
and keep getting this error message when trying to save the changes:
"Sorry, can not save page because "smsforum.net" is not allowed in this wiki.".

Any pointers? I can't understand why that particular phrase would be
not allowed. The preview shows the page correctly.

Thanks
Abhik.