Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Using ptvcursor in a Plugin

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:45:03 +0100
DeRosa, Anthony wrote:
Clarification...I was able to successfully *build* the plugin, but the
plugin fails to load successfully at run-time.  I'm sure there is an
obvious solution here, but I'm not a Windows developer and I'm new to
Wireshark.  Can anyone tell me how to export the ptvcursor API for
plugins to use?

Did you rebuild libwireshark.dll with the new .def file so that it the linker marked the functions as exported?

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice