Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] V5.2 and PRI protocols

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:17:20 +0200
V5.2 is not implemented and it has to be written (from scratch)
there's an V5UA implementation but while semantically it is the same
syntactically it's a different protocol.

As per ISDN-PRI (DSS1), it uses Q.931 over LAP-B for call control and
both are implemented.

BTW neither V5.2 nor DSS1 are transported on top of MTP.