Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ATM enhancement patch status

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:49:15 +0200
Hi,

Since you insist ;) and the patch was relatively simple, and fuzz tested, I took some time during breakfast to commit it. Committed revision 25743.

Thanx,
Jaap

McAtee, Kip wrote:
Greetings-

I�m wondering about the status of the patch I submitted 2008-06-25

1914: Patch to enhance ATM dissectore for eth, PPP, and IP <https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=1914&action=edit>

� You don't get any reponse to your patch (even after a few days or so). Possible reason: your patch might simply get lost, as all core maintainers were busy at that time and forgot to look at your patch. Simply send a mail asking if the patch was forgotten or if someone is still looking at it.

Was it forgotten or is someone still looking at it?

Thanks-

Kip