Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to dissect the plugin

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:10:58 +0530
Hi all,

 I wrote a plugin which got registered using a sccp.ssn number.

Now seeing at bssap packet I wrote a packet for my plugin. But wireshark is unable to recognize the packet and showing it as sua (RFC 3868) CODT message.

I just modified the Data (SS7 message) portion in according to my plugin.

Can any one please help me in knowing how it dissects the packet because in the bssap packet also it never used any SSN no to dissect.

I need to write the packet to test my plugin.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Atdev.

www.wipro.com