Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] viewing previously dissected information?

From: "David McPike" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 02:14:58 -0400
Hello all,

I am working on a dissector that views UDP conversations between two
802.11 clients.  Since I may capture a frame either from client 1 to
the AP, from AP to client, or both, I would like to be able to view
the 802.11 flags field from each frame to help me.  I'm having trouble
figuring out how to do this.  Would there need to be a
p_add_proto_data added to dissect_ieee80211_common with this field
that I could retrieve with a p_get_proto_data later or is this
dissected information still sitting around somewhere that I can access
from a later dissector?

Thanks!