Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] same call

From: "Maria de Fatima Requena" <MariaF.Requena@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:07:35 +0200
Hi again

If you remember I am trying to record skinny calls. I have one problem. When the sniffer is between two telephones, the Call Manager sends the same signaling for both of them, but with different id's, so I am doing tricks to associate both calls and having just one of them into account.

I am trying to find if there is any Skinny message field which lets me know that two different conference id's belong to the same physical call. Could you please tell me if it does exists or at least in which Wireshark file can I find the structure of all skinny messages?

Thanks in advance

María de Fátima Requena Cabot (2488)
+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.es