Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Dev] Error adns_dll.dll

From: Geraud Berthomier <Geraud.Berthomier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 09:34:43 +0200
Hi everybody.

I'm a french student who wants to create a plugin for Wireshark and I have a problem during the compilation for few days.

I have installed all software which are needed to compile and create the .exe of Wireshark and I work on Windows XP, with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

There is no problem for the verify_tools, setup and distclean steps, however, I have an error during the compilation.

The error is this one :

adns_dll.dll.manifest : general error c1010070: Failed to load and parse the manifest. Specified file is not find.
NMAKE : Fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\Bin\mt.exe"' : returned code '0x1f'
Stop.

There is a screenshot joined with this e-mail.

Can you help me?

Thank you very much.

See you later.