Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Script using tshark

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 17:17:07 -0400

Adelson O. Junior wrote:
Hello Wireshark-dev mail list.

I am trying to do a little script using tshark command line.

Can I put the result of some filter in a variable to use in another filter?

something like this:
The SIP packets has a field that contains the port used by this IP to
send RTP packets.
In a first filter, I can get it. But I want to store it on some kind
of variable or other thing like this that Wireshark provides me.

You might want to try MATE:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Mate