Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Preference to display hidden protocol items

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:06:38 +0200
On 27. april. 2008, at 08.00, Stephen Fisher wrote:

I have a feeling it should be in the view menu.  Also, shouldn't we
signify somehow that a hidden field is being displayed? I would like to
turn the feature on, but I don't want to confuse hidden fields with
normal fields.  Maybe put it in italics or..?

We currently put them in angle brackets with a gray color.

--
Stig Bjørlykke