Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-mmse (want to complete OMA 1.2 and add OMA1.3 headers

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:36:40 +0200
Hi,
The dissector was written by Olivier Biot and hasn't been seeing much
change latly I think.
You are welcome to submit patches trough bugzilla
http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ supplying
Trace files to verify changes and dong fuzz testing would probably speed
up the process
Of applying the patches. Adding sample traces and info to the wiki pages
are also encouraged.
http://wiki.wireshark.org
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Multimedia_Messaging_Service_Encapsulation

Regards