Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need help with build problem

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:50:04 +0200
Hi,
See these lines in config.nmake

# Recommended: Use the compressed html help format .chm as the Wireshark
integrated help.
#
# The required htmlhelp.h and htmlhelp.lib should be included in
MSVC_VARIANT > MSVC6.
#
# For MSVC_VARIANT == MSVC6 you will have to download and install the
html help workshop from:
#
#
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/htmlhel
p/html
# /hwMicrosoftHTMLHelpDownloads.asp
#
# Then point HHC_DIR to the html help dir (where hhc.exe resides).
#
# If you don't want the online help (or don't have the tools),
# comment this line out, so that HHC_DIR isn't defined.
#
HHC_DIR=$(PROGRAM_FILES)/HTML Help Workshop

Regards
Anders