Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:47:57 +0200
Thomas Anders schrieb:
Ulf Lamping wrote:
I've just finished the initial version of a Wireshark welcome page.

I agree it's an excellent idea.

Files: Open a file

Isn't the term "Open Recent" (seen in r25109) below "Open a previously captured file" redundant?
No :-)

The first is a part of the button text, the second is the "start of the list". But "Open a recently used file:" wasn't looking that good ...

Regards, ULFL