Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding an IP Peer Protool

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 01:07:36 +0200
Hi,

I would suggest you familiarize yourself with README.developer in the doc directory of the sourcetree to get an idea what is where and how to go about this.
The Wiki may also prove a valuable source of info, as is the developer guide.

Thanx,
Jaap

Gil Berglass wrote:
I want to add an experimental protocol carried in ethernet frames--an "IP Peer". Can someone tell me what files I need to change in the Wireshark 1.0 source to make this happen? Thanks,

        Gil Berglass