Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to build standalone plugin dll

From: "jorge sanchez" <xsanch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:25:07 +0200
Hi list,

I have one question regarding building dll for plugin I made for
wireshark 0.99.8. If I copy the plugin.dll to
%WIRESHARK\plugins\0.9.88\plugin.dll then
I get following error.

"Couldn't load module E:\Program
Files\Wireshark\plugins\0.99.8\bip.dll: The specified module could not
be found."

Could someone please help me how to build standalone plugin dll?
 I followed the steps in developers guide
"http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSetupWin32.html";

Thanks,

Jorge Sanchez