Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Is there a way to change the path (location) of wireshark PL

From: yenan <yen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:09:55 +0000
Thanks Jaap
Is it possible I modify top level makefile to include the DIRECTORY(say DIRECTORY A) I wish the new plugin to be stored, and create makefile.nmake and makefile.am in  DIRECTORY A, then rebulid wireshark will pickup the plugins developed in that DIRECTORY A, while still includes original plugins?

Thanks you very much!
Nan