Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is there a way to change the path (location) of wireshark PLUGIN

From: yenan <yen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:38:06 +0000
Hi, folks:

Is there anyway I can develop wireshark plugin separately and pickup the plugin when build?
 e.g., is that possible to store plugin outside of wireshark folder (outside of wireshark/plugin) , and pickup the plguin in a different directory(say in c:\plugin)?

Thank you very much! Any help will be appreciate!

Regards
Nan

锟斤拷锟缴帮拷Hotmail锟斤拷锟截碉拷锟斤拷锟截o拷锟斤拷锟斤拷 Windows Live Mail锟斤拷 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟皆o拷