Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SVN 24839 build failures

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 01:24:14 -0400
Running a distclean now.  As Stephen pointed out in another e-mail, he ran into this as well, so I'm sure it'll be resolved, especially since the buildbot isn't complaining.  On Saturday I noticed about 20+ of these "unresolved externals" errors, but the number of errors has been slowly coming down so I thought eventually all of them would be gone, so that's why I waited and didn't think I would need a distclean.  Plus I hate doing it if I don't need to because it's so time-consuming.

Anyway ... yes I'm back home ... thanks to Jaap who helped me navigate my way from the restaurant back to the hotel.  I would like to add that I really enjoyed meeting all of you.  I wish I had the chance to meet and speak with everyone, but it was a pretty busy couple of days.  Stephen, I thought I would see you later in the day on Monday but obviously we only spoke briefly in the morning.  I should have asked you then what you did, etc. at that time.  I guess I'll have to read about you on the wiki.  Speaking of the wiki, is Gerald ever going to create a homepage?  Or am I really going to have to file a bug report for that? Critical/High priority, of course! :)  For anyone who wasn't at Sharkfest, you really missed out on a great chance to meet some fantastic, incredibly talented people.  Don't miss Sharkfest '09!  And if Anders is reading this, let us know how we can get some pictures.  Andrew, thanks for the IT-crowd.  Good stuff.  Thanks for everything CACE!

- Chris