Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] packet-tcp.c (expert severity level of zero window)

From: "Stig Bjørlykke" <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:12:52 +0200
What about adding a feature to define own expert info's from a display filter?

Just like the coloring rules.  This way the user can define what
he/she likes.  And maybe disable/redefine the existing ones (bug 2412)
in the same dialog.

Ulf: I like the new "led" indicator, but I don't like the icons.  Do
you plan to make some better looking ones?  They seem to be out of
shape.

--
Stig Bjørlykke