Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] source code

From: "Maria de Fatima Requena" <MariaF.Requena@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:58:29 +0200
Thank you sooooooooo much. I have almost arrived to that (right file, but it was getting harsh to find the exact lines)

For capture_opts->promisc_mode, I think it is just TRUE or FALSE in source code. Im experimenting with using 16 value (max_responsiveness) to soft packet loss at my application. I have also changed timeout at pcap_open to several values, but I don’t get much

Any other ideas to prevent packet loss without having to implement pipes to decouple disk writing from packet reading?

María de Fátima Requena Cabot (2488)
+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.es